Our client are a large recycling company and are looking got a experienced ticketed banksman.
The role is is to ensure vehicles move around the site in a safe manner and are sent to the correct locations for tipping and reloading, and to check all drivers follow the site rules at all times
· Communicate and signal to drivers and to weighbridge operator clearly at all times,
· Use company radios properly, communicate in a professional manner and ensure they are looked after
· Ensure your post is covered when on breaks or required to move to other areas of the site
· Ensure first time visiting drivers have completed the site induction
· Report all instances where drivers do not comply with movement instructions, and present safety warning notices when required.
· Check drivers and visitors to the site wear the correct PPE.
· keep the yard clear of debris and obstacles
· Request cleaning staff to be deployed when required within the yard areas
This is full-time work, Monday to Friday, 6 am – 6 pm .
Paying £10 ph plus overtime rate which Is paid after 48 hours at a time and a third
Office Administrator Our Halifax based client are looking to recruit an experienced office administrator initially to cover maternity. You will...Apply For This Job
Our client based in Leeds are currently looking for a Steel Worker to join them on a permanent basis. The...Apply For This Job
We are recruiting for an NVQ Level 3 Nursery Practitioner for our client in Bradford, BD12. You will begin in...Apply For This Job
Temp – Permanent Our client are an established recycling business and are looking for an experienced shovel loader driver...Apply For This Job
Skilled Engineer Our client based in Leeds (LS12) are currently looking for an engineer to join their new manufacturing department....Apply For This Job