Connex Education Partnership are working exclusively with a fantastic primary school located in the general region of Bootle. This school is seeking a EYFS Teaching Assistant to join their fantastic team on a full-time basis from September 2021.
You will be working in a Reception class supporting a pupil 1:1 who has special educational needs. It is essential you have a excellent working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and good behaviour management. Experience of following and implementing an Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP) is desirable but not essential.
The role will require the following:
– Have experience of successfully supporting pupils within a similar capacity, including children with SEN
– A clear understanding of appropriate professional relationships and protocols when working with pupils and parents.
– A willingness to undertake additional training as requested
– An ability to work as a team alongside the Class Teacher and other Teaching Assistants
– A flexible approach to working with a warm and nurturing disposition
– Experience in delivering individual language, literacy, numeracy and social intervention programmes
– Excellent basic skills in Literacy, Numeracy and ICT as well as an excellent command of spoken English
In return, Connex can offer you:
– Full access to a range of free CPD training
– Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
– Full compliance with AWR
– Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
– Interview/observation help and guidance
If you feel this role is suited to you, please contact Marc on 0151 329 2727 for more information or send your full CV to email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education have a variety of positions in several Primary Schools across Wigan starting in September 2021. These roles would...Apply For This Job
We seeking a Primary Teacher to work with Year 2 and provide PPA Cover. The school is in Binley, Coventry...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary English Tutor to...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are working in partnership with a fantastic primary school located in the Wavertree area of Liverpool. They are...Apply For This Job
Role: Tutor Start date: 20th September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Location: Sheffield Key Stage : KS1 and KS2 As...Apply For This Job