I am currently recruiting for an Art and Design teacher to start in a secondary school in September and work for the full academic year. This school is looking for a member of staff to cover a maternity post and you will be required to make a seamless impact within the Art and Design department. This school is a larger than average all girls school with a very supportive senior leadership team and an excellent reputation.
To be considered for this role you must be able to meet the following criteria;
– Must have QTS or equivalent in Art and Design
– Must have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
– Must be able to manage a class efficiently and effectively
– Must be driven and motivated and able to commit to the full duration of the role
This school is an OFSTED rated ‘Good’ School and has aspirations to potentially become ‘Outstanding’ in the future. It is important that the successful candidate is willing to embrace the full ethos of the school and will be flexible with the school if they need some to support with extra curricular work within school. If you decide to join us at Connex Education Partnership you will benefit from the following;
– Dedicated support from an expert consultant
– Full management of your own diary and availability via our staff portal
– Access to our full library of accredited CPD training, tailored to you with our schools in mind
– Great rates of pay with weekly payment via PAYE
– £200 referral cheque for anyone you recommend to Connex Education
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 0151 329 2727 and ask to speak to Kevin for a chat about your next steps.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Teaching Assistant – Coventry We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant for a SEND provision in Coventry. The school is...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are working with a specialist SEN academy, based in Nottingham, who are seeking a full time Science teacher...Apply For This Job
Placement Type: Long Term Working hours: Monday – Friday (Mornings Only) Start date: 7th June Connex Education are currently looking...Apply For This Job
Are you an experienced Teacher looking to take on a tuition role located in Northamptonshire? Connex Education are currently looking...Apply For This Job
Connex-Education are currently seeking secondary teachers who are wanting to explore day to day supply. We work with a range...Apply For This Job