We are seeking an experienced Breakfast and Afterschool Club Manager for a Primary School in Tottenham. The ideal candidate would/may also be required to manage the Holiday Club.
The respective hours for the role will commence from: 7:30am – 8:45/9am and will resume in the afternoon from 2:30/3pm – 5/6pm. You will be required to perform your duties 5 days per week at an hourly rate ranging from £11-£12.50 per hour
Main duties include:
– Preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe and caring environment
– Undertaking role of Deputy Safeguarding lead
– Providing comprehensive care for the children.
– Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met.
– Administering first aid when necessary.
– Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities.
– Providing support and supervision to play workers and other staff, including volunteers.
– Encouraging parental involvement in the club.
– Developing and maintaining good communication with parents, schools, and childcare and play related agencies.
– Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
– Monitoring and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment.
– Working within the framework of the club’s policies and procedures.
– Experience of working with 4 to 11 year olds
– Experience of administration
– Experience of working in a supervisory or management capacity
– Delivering equal opportunities in a play setting
– Awareness of needs of children and families
– Appropriate Level 3 qualification minimum
– Appropriate child protection training
– Ability to provide and facilitate safe and creative play
– Ability to work as a team member and demonstrate leadership skills
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work on own initiative, using judgement and common sense
– Inclusive Practice
– Paediatric First Aid Qualification
– At least 2 years experience of working in a childcare setting
– Experience of working within a play-based setting
– Experience of budgeting
– Ability to use IT based resources to support play and club administration
– Food Hygiene qualification
Should this be the ideal role for you, or if you would like to discuss this role further, please email your CV to: Tene Green – email@example.com or call office on 0207 432 2310, or for an immediate interview please call 07387 050417
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education is recruiting SEN Support Workers to work on a 1:1 basis within a Special Educational Needs School based...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a key stage 2 tutor...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently on the search for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work within an Ofsted ?Good’ school...Apply For This Job
SEND TEACHER PART TIME Looking for a new challenge this September? We have opportunity to support a school three days...Apply For This Job
I amc recruiting for SEND teacher to work with vulnerable students, with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH), until...Apply For This Job