Are you a Graduate with a keen interest on becoming a Secondary school teacher?
Yes? Then Connex Education have the perfect role for you. We are working with a large academy based in Nottinghamshire, close to Mansfield and not far from surrounding regions including, Worksop and Retford.
The school itself are seeking enthusiastic individuals who are looking to embark on a career in education and awaiting the first steps into the role. This academy are very passionate about growing the new generation of teachers and are willing to invest in excellent support and training wherever possible.
Working as a Cover Supervisor you will gain invaluable experience and see first-hand what is expected when leading a class and have the chance to develop your behaviour management skills, with excellent support from the school and Connex Education.
As a successful cover supervisor, you will require:
– Hold a BSc, BA, MS, BEd, degree of 2:2 or above
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
– Some experience working with young people aged 11-16 years
– Enthusiastic and ability to adapt to difficult situations
– Calm, resilient and able to communicate well with young people
– Confident in your behaviour management skills
Why work with Connex?
– Support from a dedicated consultant whenever needed.
– Ongoing CPD opportunities via our sister company, The Thirsty Scholars Partnership
– Ability to join our cohort of trainee teachers and gain a PGCE with QTS*
– Opportunities with secondary schools across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
– Competitive pay rates, with weekly pay
If you are interested in this role then give Jade Powell a call at our Nottingham branch on 0115 8243002 for a confidential chat or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Science KS3/KS4 tutor to...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting a Learning Mentor for a client school based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire to start on a...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are looking for qualified Teachers to work with a number of excellent primary schools and academies in and...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently looking to recruit casual Supply Teachers to work on day to day supply in Derbyshire. We...Apply For This Job
English KS3/4 tutors – Face to face tutoring. – To start in March. – Full time or Part time hours...Apply For This Job