An exciting, NEW opportunity has arisen for an experienced Room Leader, who would like to advance to the position of Deputy Manager or whether you may have prior of current experience as a Deputy Manager, role may be suited to you! You will be led by or under the guidance and tutelage of the Senior Management Team at a Group of Nurseries within East London, via Continuous Professional Development and support within your new role.
The role of the Deputy Manager is to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery, to effectively manage the day-to day running of the nursery alongside the nursery manager and/or taking control of the nursery in their absence, delivering the highest standards of care and education.
You will hold a full and relevant qualification of a minimum Level 3 Early Years Practitioner and experience in Early Years, understand and ensure the requirements of the EYFS and Ofsted are met and have experience working in a busy nursery setting in a managerial position. 35-40hours per week, over 5 days, rota shift based system from 8am-6pm, Salary will range from £23,000-£24,000 per annum
Essential/Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for maintaining children’s records, ordering equipment, maintaining inventories and keeping personnel records.
– Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
– Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by line management.
– Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
– To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and development for children placed in the Day Nursery.
– Ensure that all children attending the nursery receive rich and stimulating experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
– Ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
– Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand and, when necessary, follow Safeguarding Procedures.
– Promote and facilitate partnerships with parents/carers and other family members.
– Support the development of good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion.
– Support staff in delivering the EYFS; ensure that provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the local Tower Hamlets Early Years in relation to nursery education grant funding for two, three and four year old children.
– Create and maintain a culture of self-evaluation and reflective practice throughout the nursery.
To apply, please forward your CV to Tene Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417 for immediate consideration. Interviews will take place soon!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Role: Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Location: Derbyshire Key Stage : KS1 and KS2 As an...Apply For This Job
Academic Mentor We are currently seeking an Academic Mentor to support students understanding and build confidence in the classroom. The...Apply For This Job
Graduate Teaching Assistant London Borough of Brent September 2021 start date £80 per day School day working hours – 8.30-4.00...Apply For This Job
I am currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work in a SEND school in Crewe on a full time...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are working exclusively with a fantastic primary school located in the general region of Netherley. This school...Apply For This Job