We are currently working with a Private Nursery Client who’s setting is closely located near to Colliers Wood High Street and, at present are in need of talented, experienced Deputy Manager, with Level 3 or equivalent qualification/s to start work on a permanent basis with them ASAP. The position is open to a strong, confident and competent Level 3 practitioner, qualified, equivalent or above and has previous experience of at least 2 years in a Leadership role as a Room Leader or Deputy Manager within an Early Years setting.
In order to apply, it is Essential that you hold:
– Must have at least 2year/s full time experience working within a formal setting in the Baby,Toddler or Pre-School Room
– a relevant Level 3 Qualification in Childcare or equivalent and previous experience of working in Early Years settings. We are looking for someone with strong verbal and written communication skills – Must be able as a Level 3 qualified practitioner to write Observations/Reports
– who can work effectively as part of a Team to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery setting and have managed a Team
– Thorough and demonstrable experience of EYFS practices incorporated within work ethic and practice
– You should also demonstrate good knowledge of the EYFS Framework and be in possession of a valid DBS check registered on the update service.
– 40 Hours per week, 5 days
– Work in accordance with a shift rota based system (7.15am-6.15pm)
– Competitive hourly pay rates (dependent upon experience and/qualification) – £23,000 – £25,000
– Current knowledge of Safeguarding
– Submission of Referencing details
Fantastic benefits scheme including:
– Birthday off – PAID, a full 1 hr lunch break off the floor
– Access to a discount online shopping portal!
– Every employee only works 4 days in any given week and has a 5th day off on a rota basis
– Competitive base salary and company pension
– Reward and recognition bonus scheme
– 4 In-house staff training days/ annum
To apply, please forward your CV to Tene Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417 for immediate consideration
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently looking for experienced support workers, who are interested in working with SEND Schools. The hours would...Apply For This Job
Connex Education is currently recruiting experienced Key Workers/SEN Teaching Assistants to work at a client ASD/SEMH school based in Nuneaton,...Apply For This Job
Primary NQT ? Permanent Contract ? September 2021 start ? Full-time ? Outer London salary scale (£29,915) ? Enfield We...Apply For This Job
Science Teacher – Smethwick. We are seeking a general Science Teacher with the ability to teach Biology, chemistry, and physics...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are in quest of a fully qualified Maths Teacher with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) to take on a...Apply For This Job