We are seeking qualified and experienced Deputy Manager with the Early Years Educators qualification to become a part of an established Team within the Borough of Hackney. This is an established Nursery that has and continues to serve its community with integrity and dedication to its children, parents and wider community. If you are looking to further enhance and develop your area of specialism with a highly reputable setting where there is scope for advancement, then this is the post for you!
This role will require that you will be available to work 40 hours per week. This will be in accordance with a Shift rota basis. Shifts are as follows – 8am -5pm or 9am-6pm. Salary – £24,000 – £25,600 (Salary is dependent upon experience, qualification etc.)
– Minimum NNEB, NVQ Level III (Childcare andEducation), BTEC (Childcare), Degree or equivalent
– Child Protection Development – essential evidence (certification)
– Demonstrable experience within capacity applied on a full-time basis within a setting for minimum 18 months to 2 years
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
– To be a key person and update key children’s’ learning journeys weekly with observations, assessments and activity plans.
– To maintain objective, accurate and up-to-date records which identify children’s individual needs, abilities and progress and use these as a basis for future planning.
– To plan and organise activities and experiences which will support and extend the children’s learning in line with EYFS curriculum.
– Current knowledge of child development and the early years curriculum.
– Communication and Engagement
– To work in partnership with parents both formally and informally and to communicate and engage with children to support their speech and language development using different methods ie. Makaton, Pecs
– To liaise with parents
– To be alert to issues of safeguarding and child protection, ensuring that the welfare and safety of children attending the nursery is promoted and safeguarded and to report any child protect concerns to the person in charge.
– To manage children’s behaviour and routines in line with settings policies and guidelines.
– To work within settings Equal Opportunities Policy and contribute to maintaining an inclusive environment.
– To plan and participate in outings and trips including Health and Safety aspects
– Supporting transitions in varying capacities that this may presented
– Multiagency and integrated working
– To liaise with other professionals in an effective and timely way and to meet with other Senior and Lead Practitioners to discuss ways of
– Promoting and disseminating best practice across the organisation. To support quality improvement plans.
– To maintain confidentiality as appropriate and to cascade information as needed
– To participate in the performance management framework and regularly attend supervision
– To undertake any other tasks as requested by the Management Team or Head Office Team which are necessary for the smooth running of the nursery
– To provide cover in other nurseries in the local area as required by the Nursery Manager
– To work within all its settings policies and procedures
– To assist in the support and supervision of students and trainees in the nursery.
To apply, please forward your CV to Tene Green at email@example.com
Or call: 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417 for immediate consideration
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently recruiting for enthusiastic teachers, who are eager to work on a day to day or short...Apply For This Job
? Graduate Teaching Assistant ? London Borough of Ealing ? September 2021 start date ? £80 per day ? School...Apply For This Job
Role: Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Location: Derbyshire Key Stage : KS1 and KS2 As an...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Tutor to...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS4 Science Tutor to...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant for a primary school in Huyton. The school is recruiting an experienced...Apply For This Job