Connex Education has a new exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Early Years Practitioner to become a part of an established Team within the Borough of Hackney. This is an established Nursery that has and continues to serve its community with integrity and dedication to its children, parents and wider community. If you are looking to further enhance and develop your area of specialism with a highly reputable setting where there is scope for advancement, then this is the post for you!
This role will require that you will be available to work 37 hours per week. From 8am -6pm. Salary – £18,000-£20,500
– Minimum NNEB, NVQ Level III (Childcare and Education), BTEC (Childcare), Degree in Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
– Child Protection Development – essential evidence (certification)
– Demonstrable experience within capacity applied on a full-time basis within the respective post for minimum 18 months to 2 years
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
– To be a key person and update key children’s’ learning journeys weekly with observations, assessments and activity plans.
– To maintain objective, accurate and up-to-date records which identify children’s individual needs, abilities and progress and use these as a basis for future planning.
– Current knowledge of child development and the early years curriculum.
For immediate consideration, please call Tene on 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417 or forward CV directly to email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for a Teaching in Assistant in Wigan The Ideal Candidate: – Previous experience working...Apply For This Job
Calling all Teaching Assistants! Connex Education are on the look out for experienced TAs to work at our schools located...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary English Tutor to...Apply For This Job
Due to a surge in demand, Connex Education are recruiting dedicated 1:1 Teaching Assistants who have experience working with mainstream...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a number of tutors, to work in the Wigan area, either on a full...Apply For This Job