As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS4 English Tutor to work in a Secondary school on a full time or part-time basis, working in small groups with a variety of abilities and needs.
Some key facts about the school:
– Ofsted-grading of ?GOOD’
– Holds itself to a school ethos of being ?Respectful, Resilient and Responsible’, and providing the highest quality of education for all students
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS4 English and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the National curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of KS4 English tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on or email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 0207 846 2762. If you are interested in the role of a KS4 English Tutor, please apply online in the first instance.
Connex Education Partnership is a National Tutoring Programme (NTP) approved Tuition Partner. That means we provide high-quality, subsidised catch-up tuition to pupils whose education has been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Tutor to...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Primary Tutor to work...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting a specialist Teaching Assistant with experience of supporting children with Autism to work at a...Apply For This Job
Cover Supervisor – Birmingham. If you have the drive to pursue a career in education, looking to develop into the...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a key stage two teacher to work in a primary school in Smethwick. The...Apply For This Job
Connex Education is currently recruiting qualified Level 3 Nursery Practitioners ONLY to work within a beautifully Montessori Nursery School that...Apply For This Job