As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for subject specialist tutors, particularly in English to work in Hull on either a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with students at KS3 and KS4 level.
We are working with schools to provide both online and face to face tuition so have opportunities that can work for a range of situations however you MUST be a qualified teacher in order to be considered for this post.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in core subjects (English/Maths/Science/Humanities/MFL) and holds QTS.
Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the UK curriculum in English, Science, Maths, MFL and Humanities
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
– Local to schools in Hull for face to face tuition
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in our tutor roles or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0115 824 3002 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently looking for KS1 Teachers to work full time in schools across Derby. The schools that we...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently working with a number of Primary schools across the Wigan and Warrington area, who are looking...Apply For This Job
We require TA’s who are committed, proactive and passionate about their profession – we have a variety of roles including...Apply For This Job
KS3/4 Science Tutor – Face to face tutoring – To start ASAP – Full time and part time hours available...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for KS1 and KS2 tutor to work in a primary school in Oldham on a...Apply For This Job