As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for subject specialist tutors, particularly in English to work in Nottingham on either a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with students at KS3 and KS4 level.
We are working with schools to provide both online and face to face tuition so have opportunities that can work for a range of situations.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in core subjects (English/Maths/Science/Humanities/MFL) and holds QTS.
Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the UK curriculum in English, Science, Maths, MFL and Humanities
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
– Local to Nottingham schools for face to face tuition
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in our tutor roles or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0115 824 3002 or email me on email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a Primary Tutor to work in Golborne, to work either on a full time...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for general cover and subject specific qualified teachers, to work on a day to...Apply For This Job
Primary Tutor Required – London Borough of Enfield ? Ofsted Graded ?GOOD? Primary School ? Required from January 2021 ?...Apply For This Job
If you have graduated in the last three years and are thinking of a career in education then we want...Apply For This Job
Connex education is urgently recruiting a qualified teacher with experience working with a primary aged student who is non-verbal with...Apply For This Job