Connex Education Partnership are working with a well-known academy, based in the heart of Mansfield, who are seeking an English Teacher to join their well-established team from September. The school have a position available for an enthusiastic teacher to work on a full-time basis for at least the first term, however there is a permanent position available if desired.
The academy in question is set over a large site and as they are a part of a wider trust, have fantastic opportunities for you to upskill and develop your skills even further whilst employed. The school also adopt a strong sense of community and support in local fundraisers and events for their local areas; so, it is desirable for you to know the local area – however not essential.
As the successful English teacher, you will:
– Have a strong understanding of the UK English Curriculum
– Hold a UK recognised teaching qualification
– Ability to deliver to KS3 and KS4, with the ability to teach at KS5 being highly desirable.
– Experience with challenging behaviour
– Able to adapt quickly to all situations.
– Can develop a good rapport with students, staff, and parents.
– Committed to the development and achievements of young people.
– Ambitious about your subject but also the school values
Working with Connex Education, at our partner academy will see you:
– Receive a daily pay rate at MPS, with a potential permanent option.
– Be supported by your local consultant and the full teaching and SLT team in school.
– Ongoing CPD opportunities from school and Connex’s sister company
– Exclusive opportunities with some of the biggest schools across Nottinghamshire
– Ability to support the NTP catch up sessions, online or face to face with after school and weekend opportunities
To apply for this role please send you CV and details to email@example.com or give our Nottingham branch a call for more information.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently recruiting for several roles across Derbyshire for qualified teachers to work on a part time or...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently supporting a large academy in Mansfield who are recruiting for a long term, full-time behaviour mentor....Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for 2x KS2 tutors to work in a two-form entry primary school in Erdington,...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently working with a Primary school in the Great Barr area, who are looking for 2 full...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for several Cover Supervisors to work on a daily, ad hoc basis with an...Apply For This Job