Connex Education Partnership are an approved tuition partner for The National Tutoring Programme. We are working in partnership with several schools across the Stockon-on-Tees Area and supporting them with their tuition needs.
Connex Education are committed to supporting The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) which aims to support schools in providing a sustained response to the coronavirus pandemic and to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap by providing specifically designed intervention sessions.
Mandatory Eligibility requirements
– Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS.
– Recent and relevant classroom experience
– Key stage three
– Key stage four
– £20 – £30 Per hour, depending on your status on the teaching scale.
Contract and Start Date
– Flexible hours, including weekends.
– Opportunity to continue into 2021/2022 academic year.
– North East
This job would see you.
– Be able to plan, prepare and structure lessons in line with current curriculum guidelines.
– Establish positive and supportive relationships with children, parents, and staff.
– Will be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners.
– Be patient, calm and resilient with a positive attitude and a sense of humour.
– Can engage and enthuse pupils and staff through a commitment to quality learning.
– Understand the needs of the local community.
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership
– Free access to our online CPD training platform The Thirsty Scholars Partnership
– Free subject specific tutor preparedness training
– Weekly pay via PAYE
– Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies
– Refer a friend and receive £200.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for general cover and subject specific qualified teachers, to work on a day to...Apply For This Job
I am currently working with a school in Ellesmere Port who are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for KS3 tutor of English in the Bolton area working on a part-time basis with...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are looking for a Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant, with experience of working with Autism and Social, Emotional...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a number of tutors, to work in Leigh, either on a full time or...Apply For This Job