Are you a Graduate with a keen interest on becoming a Secondary school teacher?
Yes? Then Connex Education have the perfect role for you. We are working with a large academy based in Nottingham city who are recruiting for a cover supervisor to join their team on a full time basis.
The school itself are seeking enthusiastic individuals who are looking to embark on a career in education and awaiting the first steps into the role. This academy are very passionate about growing the new generation of teachers and are willing to invest in excellent support and training wherever possible.
Working as a Cover Supervisor you will gain invaluable experience and see first-hand what is expected when leading a class and have the chance to develop your behaviour management skills, with excellent support from the school and Connex Education.
As a successful cover supervisor, you will require:
– Hold a BSc, BA, MS, BEd, degree of 2:2 or above
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
– Some experience working with young people aged 11-16 years
– Enthusiastic and ability to adapt to difficult situations
– Calm, resilient and able to communicate well with young people
– Confident in your behaviour management skills
Why work with Connex?
– Support from a dedicated consultant whenever needed.
– Ongoing CPD opportunities via our sister company, The Thirsty Scholars Partnership
– Ability to join our cohort of trainee teachers and gain a PGCE with QTS*
– Opportunities with secondary schools across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
– Competitive pay rates, with weekly pay
If you are interested in this role then give Jade Powell a call at our Nottingham branch on 0115 8243002 for a confidential chat or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex are exclusively working with a school based in West Bromwich and their in need for a KS2 PPA Teacher...Apply For This Job
School Pastoral Support. – Coventry. We are currently seeking a member of staff to join a school team supporting students...Apply For This Job
Cover Supervisor – Birmingham We are currently seeking Secondary School Cover Supervisors for schools in bIRMINGHAM. This is a none...Apply For This Job
Role: Secondary Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Subject: Maths, Science, English – Face to Face /...Apply For This Job
Connex Education is currently recruiting suitable qualified Level 3 Nursery Practitioners to work within an intimate Early Years setting within...Apply For This Job