Connex Education are working with a range of schools in Derby City who are looking for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA) to support with PPA cover and catch-up interventions. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for work/life balance and flexibility.
You will experience different schools and meet new children, providing you with an exciting challenge each day. So, if you are looking for a new role and a fantastic work/life balance, what are you waiting for?
– Have a minimum of 3 months experience within a classroom
– Have a Level 4 Higher Level Teaching Assistant qualification
– Have an up-to-date DBS or the willingness to pay for a new one
The ideal candidate will:
– Have a warm and caring nature
– Be able to work in a flexible and adaptable manner in a variety of settings
– Be a confident communicator at all levels
– Use a creative approach to learning
Connex Education can offer you:
– Access to your own personal education recruitment specialist available 24/7
– A wide variety of opportunities
– Excellent rates of pay
– Rewarding referral scheme
– Free CPD training
If you feel that this role is for you, please call our Derby office on 01332 913 151 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS4 Science tutor in...Apply For This Job
Role: Secondary Tutor Start date: Immediate start Duration: On-going Hours: Part time Location: Online Connex education are currently recruiting for...Apply For This Job
This role would be ideal for someone who has previous 1:1 support experience and looking to join a class teacher...Apply For This Job
I am currently looking to recruit a number of Teaching Assistant throughout the Cheshire/Poynton area in mainstream schools. I have...Apply For This Job
Teaching Assistant – Birmingham We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant for a SEND provision in Birmingham. The school is...Apply For This Job