Connex Education Partnership are an approved tuition partner for The National Tutoring Programme. We are working in partnership with several schools across Sandwell and supporting them with their tuition needs.
Connex Education are committed to supporting The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) which aims to support schools in providing a sustained response to the coronavirus pandemic and to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap by providing specifically designed intervention sessions.
Mandatory Eligibility requirements
– Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS.
– Recent and relevant classroom experience
Contract and Start Date
– Flexible hours, including weekends.
– Opportunity to continue into 2021/2022 academic year.
This job would see you.
– Be able to plan, prepare and structure lessons in line with current curriculum guidelines.
– Establish positive and supportive relationships with children, parents, and staff.
– Will be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners.
– Be patient, calm and resilient with a positive attitude and a sense of humour.
– Can engage and enthuse pupils and staff through a commitment to quality learning.
– Understand the needs of the local community.
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership
– Free access to our online CPD training platform The Thirsty Scholars Partnership
– Free subject specific tutor preparedness training
– Weekly pay via PAYE
– Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies
– Refer a friend and receive £200.
If you are interested in this role in Sandwell or would like to discuss any other opportunities then do not hesitate to get in touch with Sereena Shokar on 0121 456 4040 or email email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for subject specialist tutors, particularly in...Apply For This Job
Primary Teacher – Sandwell. We are currently seeking a member of staff to join a Primary School in Sandwell. The...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for several Cover Supervisors to work on a daily, ad hoc basis with an...Apply For This Job
I am looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant, to work on a full time basis until the end of the...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting a Primary Tutor with QTS in...Apply For This Job