Connex Education are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 1 Tutor to work with a Wigan primary school, there are both full and part time roles available , working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children. Tutoring pays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridge the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in tutoring primary aged pupils and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory Tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess.
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilize the sessions
In return, Connex will offer you
– Full free training in Tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role of Primary Tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01925 320420 or email me on email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary English Tutor to...Apply For This Job
Role: Primary Specialist Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Location: Sheffield Key Stage : KS1 and KS2 As...Apply For This Job
Connex education is urgently recruiting special needs qualified teachers due to a recent school closure, with the school closing various...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are working with a high achieving school based in South Woodford, East London, in the lookout for a...Apply For This Job
Connex Education is recruiting SEN Support Workers to work on a 1:1 basis within a Special Educational Needs School based...Apply For This Job