Connex Education are currently recruiting for a KS1 Tutor to work in Ashton-In-Makerfield, either on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children. Tutoring pays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridge the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in Key Stage 1 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory Tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess.
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of both the Key Stage 1 Curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilize the sessions
In return, Connex will offer you
– Full free training in Tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in a Tutoring role or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary English Tutor to...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are recruiting for a Teacher of Languages to commence in September 2021 in the Manchester area. The...Apply For This Job
Role: English and Math’s Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday – Friday Location: Endon, Stoke on Trent As an...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting for a number of Primary and SEND schools across Wigan. These roles would be ideal for NQT’s...Apply For This Job
Connex Education have a variety of positions in several Primary Schools in Pemberton and surrounding areas, due to start in...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are working in partnership with a fantastic primary school located in the Wavertree area of Liverpool. They are...Apply For This Job