As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Maths, English and Science and key stage 2 tutor to work in Newcastle Under Lyme either on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to ?catch up? and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in Key Stage 2, Maths, English and Science and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Maths and Key Stage 2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of Maths, English and Science and Key Stage 2 tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01332 913151 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org If you are interested in the role of Maths, English and Science and Key Stage 2 tutor, please apply online in the first instance.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
We are currently looking to recruit Teaching Assistants who are seeking intervention work in Derby City. These positions will offer...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS3 / KS4 Maths...Apply For This Job
I am currently recruiting for Teachers to work across Wigan on a supply basis. I am looking to speak with...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Chemistry to cover a long-term absence in a large secondary school in...Apply For This Job
I am looking for Qualified Teachers to work with a number of excellent Primary Schools and Academies, throughout the Wigan...Apply For This Job