Connex Education is currently recruiting experienced Key Workers/SEN Teaching Assistants to work at a client ASD/SEMH school based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
Our client school is an alternative provision, that supports pupils out of mainstream education. Offering several GCSE, Entry Level and Vocational courses, with ages ranging between 11-16.
The qualifying Key Workers will be resilient, forward thinking in using your own initiative when supporting on a 1:1/2:1 basis and be able to provide outstanding support to young people with social and mental health difficulties.
We are only seeking dedicated professionals who are as influential and enthusiastic as us to make a change in young people’s lives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a quickly developing school that offers excellent support, CPD and career growth opportunities.
To be considered for this vacancy you must:
– Hold a Level 2 or 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning, Health and Social care or be of degree level.
– Have experience of working with SEN in a mainstream, SEN or residential setting.
– Be resilient, fast thinking and be able to work independently on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis with young people.
– Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with Connex Education.
– Be willing to work in a range of Special Schools and Alternative Provisions in the Coventry and Warwickshire area.
– Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff.
– Hold a UK Driving Licence (Beneficial but not compulsory).
Connex Education will offer you:
– Fair rates of pay between £60 – £85 which are fully AWR compliant.
– Outstanding CPD that supports you throughout your career.
– A personal consultant
– An excellent ?refer a friend scheme’.
Connex Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded Teaching Assistants to carry on this passion.
If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today!
To see more of our Coventry and Warwickshire SEND Support roles, please visit our website on: https://www.connex-education.com/latest-jobs-from-connex/send-jobs/or get in touch with our office on 02476 633 334.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Placement Type: Long Term Working hours: 20hrs per week (4 per day) Start date: May 2021 As an approved National...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Science Tutor to...Apply For This Job
Connex education is currently looking for an exceptional special needs teacher to work with a vulnerable student with social emotional...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting for Primary Teachers for a range of positions across the Nottingham area to start in September...Apply For This Job
I am looking for a Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a student with Social, Emotional and...Apply For This Job