Connex Education are currently recruiting experienced Key Workers/SEN Teaching Assistants to work a client SEMH school based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
Our client school is an SEMH alternative provision, that supports pupils out of mainstream education, offering a number of GCSE, Entry Level and Vocational courses.
Ages range between 11-16.
The qualifying Key Workers/SEN Teaching will be resilient, forward thinking in using your own initiative when supporting on a 1:1/2:1 basis and be able to provide outstanding support to young people with social and mental health difficulties.
We are only seeking dedicated professionals who are as influential and enthusiastic as us to make a change in children’s lives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a quickly developing school that offers excellent support, CPD and career growth opportunities.
To be considered for this vacancy you must:
– Hold a Level 2 or 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning, Health and Social care or be of degree level.
– -Have experience of working with SEN in a mainstream, SEN or residential setting
– Be resilient, fast thinking and be able to work independently on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis with young people.
– Be Team Teach trained or willing to undertake Team Teach training with Connex Education.
– Be willing to work in a range of Special Schools and Alternative Provisions in the Coventry and Warwickshire area
– Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff.
– Hold a UK Driving Licence (Beneficial but not compulsory)
Connex Education will offer you:
– Fair rates of pay between £60 – £75 which are fully AWR compliant.
– Outstanding CPD that supports you throughout your career.
– A personal consultant
– An excellent ?refer a friend scheme’
Connex Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded Teaching Assistants to carry on this passion.
If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today!
To see more of our Coventry and Warwickshire SEND Support roles, please visit our website on: https://www.connex-education.com/latest-jobs-from-connex/send-jobs/or get in touch with our office on 02476 633 334/Email: Jasmine.email@example.com.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
TAs urgently required in Nottingham. We are actively recruiting for TAs for work in YOUR AREA. Here at Connex Education,...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a tutor of Maths to...Apply For This Job
Primary Teacher Are you looking to support a school to bridge the gap in learning? If you are looking to...Apply For This Job
I am currently recruiting for a SEMH experienced Teaching Assistant for a SEND School local to Chester. The working hours...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for Secondary Teaching Assistants to work within our St Helens client schools from now...Apply For This Job