Placement Type: Long Term
Working hours: 20hrs per week (4 per day)
Start date: May 2021
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS1 tutor to work in a fantastic primary school in Liverpool, working mainly within a 1-3 capacity with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to ‘catch up’ and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS1 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Maths and English Key Stage 1 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0151 329 2727 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Role: English and Math’s Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday – Friday Location: Endon, Stoke on Trent As an...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are recruiting for a Teacher of Languages to commence in September 2021 in the Manchester area. The...Apply For This Job
We seeking a Primary Teacher to work with Year 2 and provide PPA Cover. The school is in Binley, Coventry...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are recruiting for a reliable and ambitious learning assistant, to join an established and successful primary school based...Apply For This Job
Role: Secondary Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Subject: Maths, Science, English – Face to Face /...Apply For This Job