Role: Tuition – KS1
Placement Type: Long Term
Working hours: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS1 tutor to work in a fantastic primary school in West Bromwich working mainly within a 1-3 capacity with 2/3 groups per day.
The assignment is set to start ASAP and school are looking for 5 days per week.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS1 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Maths and English Key Stage 1 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of KS1 Primary Teacher or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call email me on email@example.com. If you are interested in the role, please apply online in the first instance.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting supply teachers for a range of positions across the Wirral area. We are currently...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a primary school tutor to work in to Solihull, to work either on...Apply For This Job
Connex Education is reaching out to KS1 Teaching Assistants in Mansfield to register with our agency. We are recruiting KS1...Apply For This Job
Primary Tutor Required – London Borough of Camden ? Ofsted Graded ?OUTSTANDING? Primary School ? Required ASAP – 2 x...Apply For This Job
Science Teacher required – Northwich – Full Time – Immediate start I am recruiting for a full time teacher of...Apply For This Job