Connex Education are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 1 Tutor to work in a school in Whelley, to work either on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children. Tutoring pays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridge the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience teaching in Key Stage 1 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory Tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess.
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns / closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilize the sessions
In return, Connex will offer you
– Full free training in Tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help to after all your needs
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
If you are interested in the role of Key Stage 1Tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01925 320420 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently recruiting for several roles across North Birmingham for qualified teachers and newly qualified teachers to work...Apply For This Job
Subject Teachers wanted Face to Face Tutoring at a secondary school in Thrapston. After School Tutoring £20-£30 per hour. -Science...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently looking for Primary Teachers who are seeking long term work. We work with a variety of...Apply For This Job
Placement Type: Long Term Working hours: 20hrs per week (4 per day) Start date: May 2021 As an approved National...Apply For This Job
Are you an experienced Teacher looking to take on a tuition role located in Northamptonshire? Connex Education are currently looking...Apply For This Job