As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a key stage 2 tutor to work in Solihull either on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in Key Stage 2 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of a Key Stage 2 tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0121 456 4040 or email me on email@example.com If you are interested in the role of a Key Stage 2 tutor, please apply online in the first instance.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are recruiting for intervention teachers for a range of local schools in Derby City. These positions will offer...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are seeking a level 3 teaching assistant, to start work ASAP until the end of the academic year...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for several secondary schools on the Wirral. We are seeking qualified teachers to join...Apply For This Job
Role: Secondary English Tutor Start date: Immediate start Duration: Mid July Hours: Mon – Fri 15.30-17.30 Location: Online Connex Education...Apply For This Job
Qualified Teachers – Flexible working hours – £20-£30 per hour (depending on pay scale) – Online or face to face...Apply For This Job