As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a key stage 2 tutor to work in Nottingham either on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to ?catch up? and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in Key Stage 2 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role in Nottingham for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of a Key Stage 2 tutor in Nottingham or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0115 824 3001 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org If you are interested in the role of a Key Stage 2 tutor, please apply online in the first instance.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Academic Mentor We are currently seeking an Academic Mentor to support students understanding and build confidence in the classroom. The...Apply For This Job
Role: Middle School Tutor Start date: Immediate start Hours: Mon- Friday Location: Knypersley, Stoke on Trent Connex Education are currently...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting for a Teaching Assistant with experience of working with MLD, to work on a long term basis...Apply For This Job
SEND Teacher – Coventry We are currently seeking a Teacher for a SEND provision in Coventry. The school is considered...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Tutor to...Apply For This Job