As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a key stage 2 tutor to work in Leicester either on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to ?catch up? and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in Key Stage 2 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role in Leicester for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of a Key Stage 2 tutor in Leicester or would like to discuss any other opportunities, simply apply now or email email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Role: English and Math’s Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday – Friday Location: Online As an approved National Tutoring...Apply For This Job
I am working with a primary school in Atherton, who are looking for an experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant to...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for several roles across Leicestershire in areas such as Leicester city, Coalville, Ashby-De-La-Zouch and Loughborough...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a Tutor to work in a primary school in Leigh, to work on part-time...Apply For This Job
Connex Education is currently recruiting suitable qualified Level 3 Nursery Practitioners to work within an intimate Early Years setting within...Apply For This Job