Are you a passionate and experienced KS2 Primary Teacher looking for a new challenge in a caring and supportive Primary School in Walsall?
Perhaps you are a NQT who would like the opportunity to help in engaging and motivating Primary School students?
This welcoming and diverse Primary School in Walsall is looking for an enthusiastic and high achieving KS2 Teacher, to start September 2021 and continue for the full academic year until July 2022.
This exciting role will involve:
– Implementing and delivering an appropriate broad and relevant curriculum for pupils
– To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of a designated group of pupils
– To set high expectations for pupils’ behaviour and maintain a good standard of discipline through well focused teaching
– To encourage positive relationships and implement the school’s behaviour policies
– To maintain effective communication with leadership and parents
The successful teacher will:
– Be enthusiastic, adaptable and able to passionately deliver lessons
– Be able to plan, prepare and mark work confidently
– Have effective behaviour management skills and encourage inclusion within the classroom
– Be able to tailor lessons to all pupils and help every child achieve their full potential.
To be considered for this role you must;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B. Ed or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have at least 6 months school-based experience of working in a UK primary school setting.
– Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
If you are a Qualified KS2 Teacher based in Walsall who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Please apply today or contact Lianne.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Tutor to...Apply For This Job
An established, intimate Nursery within the area of Wood Green is seeking a qualified Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, to work...Apply For This Job
Role: Primary Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday, part-time and full-time options available Location: St Helens As...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are recruiting for a passionate Humanities teacher to join a high-achieving academy in Edgbaston, from September on a...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurse/Assistant- Wigan Area Connex Education Partnership are recruiting for an Early Years Assistant. The role involves working with babies...Apply For This Job