Connex Education are currently seeking a Year 3 teacher for an upcoming role commencing from September. This will be working with a fantastic local primary school based in the Selly Oak area in Birmingham.
We are seeking candidates who have experience within a similar class, who have excellent knowledge of the national curriculum, and who can make an impact from day one. It is essential that you have excellent behaviour management, and that you are flexible to start on a full time basis in September. We are asking both experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers to apply.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed, or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
– Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return, Connex Education can offer;
– Excellent rates of pay.
– Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations)
– Direct links to local schools.
– Access to dozens of free accredited CPD courses.
– Dedicated consultants who will cater to your employment needs.
– Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
– 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, please get in touch with Sereena in the Birmingham branch on 0121 456 4040, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are recruiting for a passionate Religious Studies teacher to join a high-achieving academy in Mansfield, from September on...Apply For This Job
Primary Supply Teachers wanting work in Derby, we NEED you! Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for several qualified Primary...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a Math Tutor to work in a school in Hindley, to work on a...Apply For This Job
I am working with a Primary School in Wednesbury, who are looking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher for a...Apply For This Job
I am working with a school in Standish who are looking for a Year 6 Teacher, to cover 2 terms,...Apply For This Job