As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Maths, English and Science and key stage 2 tutor to work in Wolverhampton on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in Key Stage 2 and Maths, English and Science and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the Maths and Key Stage 2 curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of Maths, English and Science and Key Stage 2 tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0121 456 4040 or email me on email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
If you have graduated in the last three years and are thinking of a career in education then we want...Apply For This Job
At Connex Education, we have just had a request for a teaching assistant to work in a Secondary School, in...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently working on behalf of a school in Swadlincote who are seeking a Teaching Assistant who can...Apply For This Job
Connex Education have opportunities for Qualified Teachers to cover a range of positions across Worksop and surrounding areas for day...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently seeking Qualified Teachers with an interest in working with SEND. The children in the schools we...Apply For This Job