We are currently working with a Private Nursery Client who’s setting is closely located near to Colliers Wood High Street and, at present are in need of talented and committed Nursery Nurses, with Level 2 or equivalent qualification/s to start work on a permanent basis with them ASAP. This is a brilliant opportunity to apply and develop your skill set, add to your EYFS experience, and earn a competitive rate of pay at the same time. The positions are open to Newly Qualified, but strong, confident and competent Level 3 practitioners.
In order to apply, it is Essential that you hold:
– Must have at least 1-2year/s full time experience working within a formal setting in the Toddler or Pre-School Room
– a relevant Level 3 Qualification in Childcare or equivalent and previous experience of working in Early Years settings. We are looking for someone with strong verbal and written communication skills – Must be able as a Level 3 qualified practitioner to write Observations/Reports
– Opportunities available in 3mth – 18mth, 18mth – 2 years, and 2 – 3 years.
– who can work effectively as part of a Team to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery setting.
– Thorough and demonstrable experience of EYFS practices incorporated within work ethic and practice
– You should also demonstrate good knowledge of the EYFS Framework and be in possession of a valid DBS check registered on the update service.
– 40 Hours per week, 5 days
– Level 2 Food hygiene and first aid is desirable
– Work in accordance with a shift rota based system (7.15am-6.15pm)
– Competitive hourly pay rates (dependent upon experience and/qualification) – £18,000 – £20,000
– Current knowledge of Safeguarding
– Submission of Referencing details
Fantastic benefits scheme including:
– Birthday off – PAID, a full 1 hr lunch break off the floor
– Access to a discount online shopping portal!
– Every employee only works 4 days in any given week and has a 5th day off on a rota basis
– Competitive base salary and company pension
– Reward and recognition bonus scheme
– 4 In-house staff training days/ annum
– Off-site company social activities
– Employee benefits programme including discount to high street stores such as Topshop, Zara and other retailers
– 28 days paid annual leave, increasing by 1 day per year of service
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Primary Teacher ? Permanent Contract ? September 2021 start ? Full-time ? Outer London salary scale (£29,915-£45,766) ? Enfield We...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Primary Tutor to work...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently looking for a qualified Biology teacher to start in a large secondary school in the...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Science Tutor to...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Tutor to...Apply For This Job