An established, intimate Nursery within the area of Wood Green is seeking a qualified Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, to work primarily within the Baby and Toddler Room on a full-time basis, 35hours, 5 days per week, from 8am until 6pm. This role is for 51weeks of the year. Annual Salary of £18,000 to £19,200 (dependent upon experience) The suitable candidate will possess a minimum Level 3 in Childcare; Early Years Professional (EYP) or who has worked within the Practice for no less than 18months to 2 years. Start date – ASAP
-Must have a Level 3, Early Years Practitioner (Lower qualification will be not be considered for the role)
-35 Hours per week
-51 weeks per year
-Must have adept experience working with Babies and Toddlers within a formal setting
-Review of Annual Salary after a year within post
-DBS certificate or willing to apply
-Must have thorough knowledge of Safeguarding Training
– your role will be to work alongside colleagues under the direction of senior leaders, to guide and advise on practice, ensuring the best possible progress for all children.
– you will provide support to all children to reach their full potential, particularly in the prime areas of learning and development.
– Identify children in need of additional support to meet age-related outcomes and support the implementation of a range of intervention and support strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– To take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children within your care/you encounter.
– To undertake regular Child Protection training at a level commensurate with role.
– Support the establishment of a culture of reflection through continuous review of strengths and areas for development which leads to actions for improvement which impact on quality.
– To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post. (Feed, change, compose reports or general feedback if required)
– Substantial successful experience of working within an Early Years Foundation Stage setting within the Baby and Toddler Room
– A sound knowledge of child development and early childhood education
To apply, please forward your CV to Tene Green at email@example.com
Or call: 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417 for immediate consideration
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education Partnership are recruiting for an Early Years Assistant. The role involves working with babies and children 0-4. The...Apply For This Job
Are you keen to support students return to the classroom? We are currently seeking COVID Test Processors and processors to...Apply For This Job
Teaching Assistant – Coventry We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant for a Mainstream Primary School in Stirchley. The School...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Tutor to...Apply For This Job
Are you an NQT that has recently qualified but still a little unsure of which way to turn?. Not found...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are looking for Level 2 and 3 Nursery Nurses/Assistants to work within Nurseries within Central London. We have...Apply For This Job