Leve 3 Nursery Nurse/Practitioner
Connex Education is currenting recruiting for Qualified Nursery Nurses (Level 3 or above), to work in Nursery within West London which exhibits diversity, inclusion and a passion for fostering the continued growth and development of the key stages of child development. The setting presents a wholistic approach to the nurturing and development of our most precious commodity – our children. This is a well-established Nursery and is seeking to have an experienced Nursery Practitioner to join their expanding Team NOW!
In order to apply for this opportunity, it is ESSENTIAL that you possess the following:
– Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse/Practitioner ONLY (NNEB, NVQ, CACHE or equivalent)
– Full time roles – 5 days per week/Rota based role
– 40 hours per week
– Proven experience as a Nursery Nurse – 12 months i full time experience preferred within a formal Early Years setting that can be referenced.
– Demonstrable experience with working competently with the EYFS Framework and ethos
– Capable of conducting Reports and Observations in accordance with tapestry.
– Valid DBS Check registered on the Update Service or willing to apply
– Must be able to work independently, with efficiency
– Thorough knowledge in EYFS practices that are clearly reflected within practice
Please email your CV to: Tene Green – email@example.com or call office on 0203 432 2310, or for an immediate interview please call 07387 050417
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
I am working with a Primary School in Wednesbury, who are looking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher for a...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Tutor to...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a key stage two teacher to work in a primary school in Smethwick. The...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are working exclusively with a fantastic primary school located in the general region of Aintree. This school...Apply For This Job
Teaching Assistant. Here at Connex Education Partnership you must have the passion for working with young people and enabling them...Apply For This Job