Connex Education is currently recruiting suitable qualified Level 3 Nursery Practitioners to work within an intimate Early Years setting within the Borough of Islington. If you are interested in this permanent opportunity, please apply.
It is ESSENTIAL that the IDEAL candidate possess the following:
– MUST be a qualified Level 3 Nursery Practitioner or possess the equivalent qualification (unfortunately our client is unable to consider applicants who possess a lower graded qualification)
– MUST have 2 years’ experience on a full-time basis, with a thorough understanding and demonstrative knowledge of EYFS policies and practices
– MUST be creative in your approach to the development of children
– Must be Self motivated and reliable
– Friendly and polite, yet professional
– You will be required to work 35hours per week over 5 days for 51weeks within the year as is the expectation according to the practice
– Must have demonstrative knowledge of Child Protection and work within the framework and guidelines established via Safeguarding policies
– Salary – £17,500 per annum
– Engaging and highly involved with both the development of children and Team
You will RECEIVE:
– Continued Professional Development via training
– Setting also presents open scope for advancement
– Gain excellent knowledge and experience of working with different age groups
– Willing to support with further education
Please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417 to discuss.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently supporting a large multi academy trust who are recruiting for Behaviour specialist support to work in...Apply For This Job
SEND Teacher – Coventry We are currently seeking a Teacher for a SEND provision in Coventry. The school is considered...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a KS2 Tutor to work in Ashton-In-Makerfield, either on a full time or part-time...Apply For This Job
I recruiting a teacher on behalf of a SEND school on the outskirts of Chester. Due to start in September,...Apply For This Job
Secondary School Support Officer £65-£75 Per Day Are you a recent graduate looking to gain experience in a school environment...Apply For This Job