As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for Primary tutors to work in Stechford to work either on a full time basis, working in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to ?catch up? and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS1 and KS2 and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the subject curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of a tutor role in Stechford or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the Birmingham office on 0121 456 4040 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org If you are interested in the role of a tutor, please apply online in the first instance.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Primary Tutor Required – Solihull – Ofsted Graded GOOD Primary School – Required to start ASAP – Flexible schedule –...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently partnering up with a City school in Derby who are seeking a Learning Support Assistant to...Apply For This Job
I am currently recruiting 5 Teaching Assistants to work in a school in Lowton. All positions will run for 5...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are recruiting for a passionate DT teacher to join a high-achieving academy in Mansfield, for the rest of...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS3 / KS4 Maths...Apply For This Job