Connex Education is currenting recruiting Qualified Nursery Assistants/Practitioners, to provide Lunch Cover support in a welcoming Nursery in Wirral – This is a Long-Term assignment.
With an IMMEDIATE START, (once all mandatory and compulsory Compliance and Employment Regulatory processes and checks have been conducted and APPROVED.
To apply for this opportunity, it is ESSENTIAL that you hold:
– Minimum Qualification – Level 2 or 3 in Childcare, Qualified Nursery Nurse (NNEB, NVQ,BTEC, CACHE, BA Early Childhood Studies or equivalent), Teaching Assistant Qualification
– Required to work 5 days per week; shift 11:30am-2:30pm as this is a specified Long Term position
– Valid DBS Check registered on the Update Service or willing to apply
– References – (must have a professional email address)
– Previous experience as a Nursery Nurse/Practitioner in the respective role is essential – at least 12 months full time
All candidates will receive:
– Mandatory Safeguarding Training at no expense to you
– Hourly competitive rate of pay rate of up to £10 (rate of pay is determined by experience etc.)
– Have access to an Online Library of Courses to assist in upskilling and enhancing knowledge and skillset within the field
– Assigned a dedicated and committed Consultant during your tenure with our Agency
– Opportunity to work within various Early Years settings throughout London
Please email your CV to: Tene Green – firstname.lastname@example.org or call for an immediate interview 07387 050417
Alternatively, if you know a qualified Nursery Nurse/Assistant who would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please do not hesitate to refer suitable qualified Early Years practitioners to Connex Education.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for subject specialist tutors to work...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS2 tutor to work...Apply For This Job
Due to a surge in demand, Connex Education are recruiting dedicated 1:1 Teaching Assistants who have experience working with mainstream...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Chemistry to cover a long-term absence in a large secondary school in...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking to recruit Teaching Assistants who are seeking intervention work in South Derbyshire. These positions will offer...Apply For This Job