As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for qualified Maths Teachers to work in Nottingham on either a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with students at KS3 and KS4 level, as a catch up tutor.
We are working with schools to provide both online and face to face tuition so have opportunities that can work for a range of situations.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to “catch up” and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in core subjects (English/Maths/Science/Humanities/MFL) and holds QTS.
Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the UK curriculum in English, Science, Maths, MFL and Humanities
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
– Able to travel around Nottingham for face to face tuition
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in our tutor roles or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0115 824 3002 or email me on email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Primary Teacher – West Bridgford We are recruiting for Primary Teachers in West Bridgford to provide support across a selection...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting a SEND experienced Teaching Assistants and Learning Mentors to work with learners who have additional needs and...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are recruiting Teaching Assistants to work through out Wigan We are currently representing a number of schools in...Apply For This Job
Here at Connex we are looking for a Teaching Assistant in Primary School based in Great Barr starting immediately. You...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for several roles across Leicestershire in areas such as Leicester city, Coalville, Ashby-De-La-Zouch and Loughborough...Apply For This Job