Connex Education are currently seeking Qualified Early Years Teachers with QTS/Montessori specialist teachers to work in a setting in West London.
This is a permanent position and will require a dedicated, highly experienced, confident and motivated Early Years Practitioner to apply.
– Full time hours
– Must hold a Montessori qualification (MCI or equivalent) (at least 1 year resent montessori experience working within setting)
– DBS or willing to apply if accepted
– Highly adaptable
– Confident within role
– To take responsibility for the welfare and safety of all the children in our nursery
– To promote positive behaviour from children and to assist in establishing good standards of behaviour throughout the nursery
– To work closely with other members of staff to establish the highest standards of achievement, within a learning environment which reflects current excellent practice for very young children
– To be an effective nursery teacher, planning and implementing appropriate learning experiences within a stimulating learning environment
– To promote equal opportunities for all
– To be sensitive towards children’s individual learning needs and make appropriate educational provision for children with SEN
– To plan, organise and resource a classroom environment which will facilitate children’s autonomous, independent learning and enable children to maximise their full potential
If you would like to find out more this role, please call Tene Green on 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417. Alternatively you may email your CV to email@example.com.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are working with a high achieving school based in South Woodford, East London, in the lookout for a...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently looking for a qualified Physics teacher to start in a large secondary school in the...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently seeking Qualified Early Years Teachers with QTS/Montessori specialist teachers to work in a setting in West...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS4 English Tutor to...Apply For This Job
Connex education is currently seeking to recruit special needs teachers in Birmingham to work in a home setting. To be...Apply For This Job