Connex Education are currently seeking Qualified Early Years Teachers with QTS/Montessori specialist teachers to work in a setting in West London (Ealing and Southall).
This is a permanent position and will require a dedicated, highly experienced, confident and motivated Early Years Practitioner to apply.
– Full time hours
– Must hold a Montessori qualification
– DBS or willing to apply if accepted
– Highly adaptable
– Confident within role and be able to work on a full-time basis for 40 per week
– To take responsibility for the welfare and safety of all the children in our nursery
– To promote positive behaviour from children and to assist in establishing good standards of behaviour throughout the nursery
– To work closely with other members of staff to establish the highest standards of achievement, within a learning environment which reflects current excellent practice for very young children
– To be an effective nursery teacher, planning and implementing appropriate learning experiences within a stimulating learning environment
– To promote equal opportunities for all
– To be sensitive towards children’s individual learning needs and make appropriate educational provision for children with SEN
– To plan, organise and resource a classroom environment which will facilitate children’s autonomous, independent learning and enable children to maximise their full potential
If you would like to find out more this role, please call Tene Green on 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417. Alternatively you may email your CV to email@example.com.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Role: English and Math’s Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday – Friday Location: Online As an approved National Tutoring...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant with experience of working with Early Years and SEND in Sutton...Apply For This Job
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an alternative provision based in Wigan. This school are looking for an experienced...Apply For This Job
Connex education are currently seeking to recruit a special needs Teacher for a ASD Primary School based in Coventry, West...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently working with a school based in Sedgley, who are looking for a teaching assistant to work...Apply For This Job