As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for KS1-2 Tutors to work in a Primary school on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Some key facts about the school:
– Ofsted Rating of OUTSTANDING
– Location: CR5
– An extremely well-resourced school set in a wonderful green setting with educational facilities that offer unique learning opportunities.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to catch up and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in the KS1 and KS2 curriculum and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the National curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of a KS1 or KS2 tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on or email our team on email@example.com. Or call 0207 846 2762. If you are interested in the role of a KS1 or KS2 Tutor, please apply online in the first instance.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
An established, intimate Nursery within the area of Wood Green is seeking a qualified Level 3 Nursery Practitioner, to work...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently on the search for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work within an Ofsted ?Outstanding’ school...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a number of tutors, to work in the Wigan area, either on a full...Apply For This Job
Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for a Teaching in Assistant in Northwich The Ideal Candidate: – Previous experience working...Apply For This Job
Do you have experience working with SEN students. If yes, then get applying! We have a role starting September until...Apply For This Job