Connex Education is currently recruiting Qualified Nursery Nurses/Practitioners to work within South East London. Hourly Rate of Pay – £9.50-£11.00. The respective positions will commence with immediate effect pending the requisite Compliance and Statutory checks for employment.
– Attained a minimum CACHE Level 3, qualification in Childcare or equivalent (BTEC/NNEB/NVQ/NARIC equivalent or transferred), Early Childhood Degree
– You must have at least a year recent experience within a formal Early Years setting
– Must be willing to work on a full-time basis (ad hoc) varying day for at least 2 days per week
– Must be able to work in accordance with a shift rota system (as shifts will vary – 8am-6pm, 8am-4pm,9am-5pm, 10am-6pm)
– A valid DBS on the Update Service would (or willing to apply)
– Adept knowledge of EYFS policies and procedural practices
– Competitive hourly pay rates (dependent upon experience and/qualification)
– Current knowledge of Safeguarding
– Submission of Referencing details (all referees MUST have a professional email address)
– Proven demonstrable experience working within the respective Rooms listed within the establishment.
Our Commitment to you:
– Access to free Training Course by an accredited OFSTED approved Training provider
– Dedicated Consultant
– Assist you with further development and enhancement of your skillset and confidence within the EYFS sector through the provision of varying EYFS settings
– Aim to provide you with employment that is suitable to your needs and commitment.
For an immediate response, please email a current CV spanning 10years of employment, also listing any breaks in employment to: email@example.com or call 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Role: Primary Specialist Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Location: Sheffield Key Stage : KS1 and KS2 As...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking to recruit Teaching Assistants who are seeking intervention work in Wednesbury for September. You will be...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a key stage 2 tutor...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently seeking a fully qualified Teacher (QTS) to start their new post at the beginning of September...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are in quest of a fully qualified Maths Teacher with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) to take on a...Apply For This Job