An Outstanding Rated Nursery within South West London URGENTLY requires a Toddler Room Leader/Lead Practitioner for its Nursery to work on a full-time basis, 40 hours, 5 days per week. The suitable candidate will possess a minimum Level 3 in Childcare; Early Years Professional (EYP) or Early Years (EYT) Status or recognised pathway to EYT, or Other Early Years qualifications or BA in Early Childhood Studies and have experience within the Practice of no less than 2 years
– The role of the Baby Room Leader is to work alongside colleagues under the direction of senior leaders, to guide and advise on practice, ensuring the best possible progress for all children.
– Develop and lead high quality practice and provision for children 3months – 18months of age, to support all children to reach their full potential, particularly in the prime areas of learning and development.
– Identify children in need of additional support to meet age-related outcomes and support the implementation of a range of intervention and support strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– To take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children within your care/you encounter.
– To undertake regular Child Protection training at a level commensurate with role.
– To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post.
– Substantial successful experience of working within an Early Years Foundation Stage setting
– A sound knowledge of child development and early childhood education
– An understanding of, and commitment to, integrated care and knowledge of the role for children 3months – 18months of age within the nursery
To apply, please forward your CV to Tene Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 0203 432 2310 or 07387 050417 for immediate consideration (Interviews are currently being conducted)
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education Partnership are looking to recruit a graduate resourcer/administrator who are looking to kick start their career in recruitment....Apply For This Job
Are you looking for work as Learning Support Assistant in a SEN primary school? Connex Education are working with a...Apply For This Job
SEND TEACHER PART TIME Looking for a new challenge this September? We have opportunity to support a school three days...Apply For This Job
Role: Primary Tutor Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Location: Buxton Key Stage : KS1 / KS2 As...Apply For This Job
I amc recruiting for SEND teacher to work with vulnerable students, with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH), until...Apply For This Job