Connex education are currently seeking to recruit a SEN experienced, Key Stage 3 Teacher for a specialist, nurturing provision based in Atherstone, Warwickshire.
Contract Type: Full-time, Long term
Start Date: September 6th 2021
Rates: £120 – £150 per day
Our client school supports children aged 11-14 with Autism Spectrum Condition and Social, Emotional, Mental Health.
You will be responsible for your own class, developing engaging lesson plans and activities for the students. Every student will have specific learning needs, therefore it is vital you are confident in your ability to deliver lessons while adapting where needed.
You will be required to:
– Build an excellent rapport with both the pupils and their families
– De-escalate sometimes challenging situations
– Create a calm and positive learning environment
– Assist with the development and implementation of the Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP)
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria:
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have at least 4 months school-based experience of working in a UK School setting.
– Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Connex Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded educators to carry on this passion. If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today!
If you would like to hear about other Coventry and Warwickshire SEND Teaching and Support roles, please visit our website on: https://www.connex-education.com/latest-jobs-from-connex/send-jobs/ or get in touch with our office on 02476 633 334 or email: Jasmine.Grey@connex-education.com.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently seeking a full time EYFS/KS1 teacher for a position starting in September. Due to maternity cover...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking to recruit Teaching Assistants who are seeking intervention work in Walsall for September. You will be...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are working some fantastic schools in West Bridgford and surrounding areas, who are seeking to recruit passionate and...Apply For This Job
An Outstanding Primary School in the Walsall area are searching for an experienced year 5 teacher to join them after...Apply For This Job
English Teacher Are you looking for a new start this September? We have the opportunity to place an English Teacher...Apply For This Job