Role: Secondary English Tutor
Start date: Immediate start
Duration: Mid July
Hours: Mon – Fri 15.30-17.30
Connex Education are currently recruiting for an online English tutor, to work with one of our local schools in Derby City. This will be tutoring year 10 students. Each group will have 3 students and you will have 5 groups over the 5 days.
We welcome applications from all English tutors who hold QTS or have relevant experience and are looking for flexible working.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to ?catch up? and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in KS3 and KS4 English and holds QTS. Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child’s life and see the impact small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in the role of English tutor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 01332 913151 or email me on email@example.com.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a Primary Tutor to work in Dudley, to work either on a full time...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are officially one of five approved education agencies that have been accepted on to the National Tutoring Programme...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are recruiting urgently for Supply Teachers with experience in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2 for both part-time and...Apply For This Job
I am currently looking for a number of Primary trained supply teachers to work across the Wigan area. If you’re...Apply For This Job
Here at Connex we are looking for a Teaching Assistant in Primary School based in Great Barr starting immediately. You...Apply For This Job