Placement Type: Part-Time and Long Term
Working hours: Monday – Wednesday
Start date: ASAP
Interview date: ASAP
Connex Education are working exclusively with a client based in Edgbaston, who are looking to recruit for a specialty phonics and reading intervention teacher to support pupil across KS1.
The school have high expectations of their children in both their learning and their conduct. The role is to start as soon as possible, to help provide extra support to students who missed lessons due to the COVID19 Pandemic.
You will be given student, who will have been given a Individual Educational Plan (I.E.P).You will be communicating with both parents and classroom teachers in regards to the academic needs of the student.
The benefits are:
– Ongoing support and training with Connex Education
– A supportive teaching assistant in the classroom
– PPA time (though a lot of the planning has already been done)
– Up-to-date facilities in the school
As a Intervention Teacher you must have:
– An in-depth understanding of the National curriculum.
– An understanding of child protection, safeguarding policy and procedure.
– The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
– Dedication to raising standards
It is desirable that the successful ks1 Intervention Teacher to have:
– The ability to create a positive learning environment by motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
– The ability to be innovative in planning and delivering
– Strong communication skills both written and verbal as demonstrated by an ability to form positive partnerships with other professionals
If this KS1 Intervention Teacher opportunity in Edgbaston sounds like it’s for you and you meet the criteria above, please apply now or get in touch by emailing email@example.com for more information!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently seeking Teaching Assistants who have experience working with ASD. We are currently representing a number of...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently working with a fantastic school based in Walsall who are urgently looking to recruit a year...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 1 Tutor to work in mainstream school in Aspull, to work...Apply For This Job
Connex Education is currenting recruiting Qualified Nursery Nurses/Practitioners, for Temporary – short-term and long-term assignments within the Borough of Hackney...Apply For This Job
Subject Teachers wanted – Maths, English, Science, Maths, MFL, Humanities. Face to Face Turoing at a secondary school in Northamptonshire...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a KS3 / KS4 Maths...Apply For This Job