Location: Marston Green
Placement Type: Full-Time and Long Term
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 9am to 3pm
Start date: September
Interview date: ASAP
Connex Education are working exclusively with a client based in Marston Green, who are looking to recruit for a specialty phonics and reading intervention teacher to support pupil across KS1.
The school have high expectations of their children in both their learning and their conduct. The role is to start as soon as possible, to help provide extra support to students who missed lessons due to the COVID19 Pandemic.
You will be given student, who will have been given a Individual Educational Plan (I.E.P).You will be communicating with both parents and classroom teachers in regards to the academic needs of the student.
The benefits are:
– Ongoing support and training with Connex Education
– A supportive teaching assistant in the classroom
– PPA time (though a lot of the planning has already been done)
– Up-to-date facilities in the school
As a Intervention Teacher you must have:
– An in-depth understanding of the National curriculum.
– An understanding of child protection, safeguarding policy and procedure.
– The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
– Dedication to raising standards
It is desirable that the successful Year 6 Intervention Teacher to have:
– The ability to create a positive learning environment by motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
– The ability to be innovative in planning and delivering
– Strong communication skills both written and verbal as demonstrated by an ability to form positive partnerships with other professionals
If this Intervention Teacher opportunity sounds like it’s for you and you meet the criteria above, please apply now or get in touch by emailing email@example.com for more information!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Role: Tutor 1:3 Start date: September 2021 Hours: Monday to Friday Location: Sheffield Key Stage : KS1 and KS2 As...Apply For This Job
SEND Teacher – Coventry We are currently seeking a Teacher for a SEND provision in Coventry. The school is considered...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently experiencing an influx of requests for KS1-KS2 Primary Teachers in the Leicestershire area for the new...Apply For This Job
Primary Teacher We have an immediate start available for a Primary School in Sandwell due to unforeseen circumstances. The School...Apply For This Job
An Outstanding Rated Nursery within South West London URGENTLY requires a Toddler Room Leader/Lead Practitioner for its Nursery to work...Apply For This Job