Connex are currently working with a primary school in Smethwick to appoint an enthusiastic KS2 PPA Teacher, to start in September
This is a long-term, part time role and, as the successful applicant, you will take responsibility for the schools PPA across KS2. We are looking for someone who can settle into the school and have a real impact upon children’s learning experiences. You will demonstrate excellent classroom management and behaviour management skills and, with a strong understanding of the national curriculum, you will deliver high-quality lessons for the children in your care.
Therefore if you are a knowledgeable KS2 Teacher with at least 4 months’ relevant experience within the classroom, get in touch today! This could be the ideal next step in your career!!
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
– Have recent experience working in a UK primary school setting.
– Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
– Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return, Connex Education can offer;
– Excellent rates of pay.
– Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations)
– Direct links to local schools.
– Dedicated consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
– Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
– 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If this PPA Teaching role sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, contact us today for further information on 0121 456 4040 or email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
I am working with a Primary School in Lowton, who are looking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher for a...Apply For This Job
I am working with a Primary School in Wednesbury, who are looking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher for a...Apply For This Job
Connex are recruiting for KS2 specialist’s to work during the new academic year 2020/21 Working exclusively with a number of...Apply For This Job
? Graduate Teaching Assistant ? London Borough of Richmond ? September 2021 start date ? £80 per day ? School...Apply For This Job
Teaching Assistant – Coventry We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant for a SEND provision in Coventry. The school is...Apply For This Job