Connex Education are recruiting for primary tutors for a range of local schools across Edgbaston. These positions will offer flexible work helping to provide tuition, particularly due to the missed curriculum through lockdowns. You will be working with small groups of children on a regular basis to help improve their learning.
It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching either EYFS, KS1, or KS2. Experience teaching intervention groups particularly around SATs is desirable. These roles are on a flexible basis which can suit all availabilities!
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the general Primary curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If this opportunity sounds right for you and fit the criteria above, please apply today! **we are shortlisting and interviewing immediately so please apply today or get in contact to discuss further email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
I am currently working with a number of primary schools across the Runcorn area, who are looking for a number...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting for a number of dedicated 1:1 Teaching Assistants who have experience working with mainstream and SEN pupils....Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for History tutors to work in...Apply For This Job
I am currently recruiting for an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant to work one to one with a PMLD student. This...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for a Primary Tutor to work...Apply For This Job