Connex Education are recruiting for primary tutors for a range of local schools across West Bromwich. These positions will offer flexible work helping to provide tuition, particularly due to the missed curriculum through lockdowns. You will be working with small groups of children on a regular basis to help improve their learning.
It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching either EYFS, KS1, or KS2. Experience teaching intervention groups particularly around SATs is desirable. These roles are on a flexible basis which can suit all availabilities!
As a successful teacher you will possess:
– QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the general Primary curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
– Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If this opportunity sounds right for you and fit the criteria above, please apply today! **we are shortlisting and interviewing immediately so please apply today or get in contact to discuss further email@example.com
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Connex Education are currently looking for KS1 Teachers to work full time in schools across Derby. The schools that we...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are currently seeking a KS2 teaching assistant to join a fantastic primary school in the Liverpool area. We...Apply For This Job
As an approved National Tutoring Program Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership is currently recruiting for online tutors of English. Tutoring...Apply For This Job
Connex Education are looking for a Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant, with experience of working with Autism and Social, Emotional...Apply For This Job
Here at Connex Education we are seeking a 1:1 SEND Teaching Assistant in the Stechford area to fill a vacancy...Apply For This Job